Since Allameh Tabataba’i University (ATU) is intending to get the ISI mark for this journal, in regards to publication ethics, SCMW follows regulations and standards of Committee On Publications Ethics (COPE). Standards of this committee are international and have been approved by the Web Of Science (WOS). Here is the summary of international standards for authors:
- The research being reported should have been conducted in an ethical and responsible manner and should comply with all relevant legislation.
- Researchers should present their results clearly, honestly, and without fabrication, falsification or inappropriate data manipulation.
- Researchers should strive to describe their methods clearly and unambiguously so that their findings can be confirmed by others.
- Researchers should adhere to publication requirements that submitted work is original, is not plagiarised, and has not been published elsewhere.
- Authors should take collective responsibility for submitted and published work.
- The authorship of research publications should accurately reflect individuals’ contributions to the work and its reporting.
- Funding sources and relevant conflicts of interest should be disclosed.
The full text of COPE standards on publication ethics can be found at: https://publicationethics.org/node/11184
You can also download the PDF file by clicking here.